Monday, October 27, 2008

First time!

So after a couple weeks of admiring other people's blogs, I thought I would give it a shot.

The last month has been crazy and one that I will not hesitate saying 'goodbye' to. As many of you know, Hudson broke his femur while we were visiting Tennessee. Dennis, my mom, Hudson, and I had spent a few days intensely looking at houses and on the day we were to head back home, Hudson had a little accident. Two ER visits, an ambulance ride, a night in the hospital, and a trip to the OR later, Hudson and I flew back home to start our 'adventures in the spica cast.' I thank God every day for trusting me with such an amazing little guy. Hudson has been such a trooper and I CAN'T WAIT to hug his whole little body again. Just the though of getting to give him a bath brings me to tears.






Having Dennis in Tennessee, Hudson's little incident, and a pretty bad car wreck, have all challenged my faith and my strength as a person. God has always been with me and He never fails to pull me back up on my feet when I just don't think I can do it. As I look at my little boy, I am reminded of God's love for us, and how what we feel as humans pales in comparison to the love He has for us. Now that is overwhelming.





2 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice background! Great minds think alike! hahaha! I hope that your November has brighter days!

Betsy said...

So glad that you decided to start a blog. I will be watching for updates.